Re: Re: OT: The Honda

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2006 - 21:24:37 EDT

DAKSY wrote:
> Hey, DBDoMPfIWUMOT!
>
> <snip> http://members.aol.com/ntwatchman/tom_honda.jpg
>
> Snapped that today after riding around a little<snip>
>
> Wow! You're pretty fast, huh! Snapped a pic & got back on the scoot before
> the image was recorded!
> Amazing, Dood!
>
> Bob (DAKSY) Smith

LOL Hiya Bob :D Yeah I'm that good :-P

Had a good ride today. I went through the business/industrial park
area, and did some practice stuff. Take offs, turns, stops, lean etc...
trying to sharpen my skills. In my mind running down the list of things
you're supposed to do. Watching lane positions, signal, brake usage etc.

Came home and snapped the photo and went back out, down some lightly
traveled back roads... real scenic area... looked around and said to
myself... "coooool" hehe

If I don't get a chance to ride again this year, I'll be satisfied. I
got the bike fixed and running great, its titled, licensed, insured
(until I store it), and I got to cruise down the roads I've been longing
to ride down, in some awesome weather today.

My learners license is valid for 6 months. I'll renew it again next
year and take a riders training course (there are a couple local city
colleges near by that offer them). Passing a training course will
qualify me for a road test waiver. Then I'll buy that new Honda Shadow
I've been drooling over hehe... errr... I think you were right Ray..

..its addicting :D

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4,
95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine