Re: (poke)

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2006 - 16:32:58 EDT

On Fri, September 15, 2006 11:40 pm, Ray Irons said:

> I think Norah is still in Canada.

Yep, we're both still here, and both still allergic to shiny chrome vehicles.
This might have something to do with the fact that most chrome surfaces get
reduced to rust by the local climate (and road salt) unless you're out there
polishing it with a toothbrush every weekend. Yes, I read the counter
argument about paint looking like crap unless you're out there waxing it every
weekend, and if that's your opinion then you'd probably think that our trucks
look like crap. But, dirt washes off easily, rust doesn't. To each their
own.