Re: RE: Your Dakota: Just a truck or a part of your life

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Sep 18 2006 - 18:19:11 EDT

Barry Oliver <barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com> wrote:
[...]
: Part of the Family? Heck YOU ALL
: are part of my family. Some of my best friends are from this group,
: Josh, Tom, Mike, Chris, Kevin, Jon, the list goes on. So far I have met
: 58 DML'ers face to face, and I think I hold the record there [Jon, how
: many have you met, face to face?].

   I'm not quite sure; way less than 58 though! As near as I can
figure, its probably somewhere in the low 30s.

--
                                          -Jon-