Re: was: 4x4 Tire Size, now Mike's rims. [attn Jon, Mike &

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 11:05:08 EDT

Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:
: I have access to a tire machine, but it won't reach for a 17" rim so I'd
: have to break them by hand. If you've got a better option than that, Jon,
: that would be nice. They'll probably be a bit difficult since they've
: been mounted for about 3 years, and alloys have a way of being sticky...

   Not a problem, Mike - I should be able to pop 'em off of there
in a jiffy. I can handle up to a 40" tire and a 20-21" rim.

--
                                          -Jon-