Re: Photos

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 11:17:58 EDT

Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:
: Hey Don, I only have a few photos online from the trip. I tried snapping
: a few pics of the creepy trees but they turned out blurry. I took
: mostly video footage at Dakota hill but I do have a few photos. And
: unfortunatly many of the better shots of my truck were shot into the
: sunlight (der) ... one of these eons I'll try to get them up someplace.

  Tom, regarding your video footage; I picked up an inexpensive
DVD recorder the other day. I have been so busy that I haven't
even had a chance to take it out of the box yet so I don't know how
well it works, but if you will be at Daktoberfest with your camera,
we should be able to just play your camcorder into the DVD recorder,
assuming of course that you bring the cable! :-) It has the
standard RCA style video and L/R audio inputs and also a DV input.

--
                                          -Jon-