Re: Photos

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 11:37:01 EDT

On Tue, September 19, 2006 11:12 am, jon@dakota-truck.net said:

> Speaking of which, since I was silly enough to volunteer to put
> together a meet report of sorts, :-) if anyone has any pictures or
> video of the meet, I'd really like to get my hands on it! :-)

Glad you brought it up. I'll burn a DVD with our pics and what my parents
took, and bring it down on Saturday. My dad's camera creates some huge
unweildy resolution, so I have about 2 gigs of pictures from him. You can
pick and choose what might be interesting. You do have a DVD-ROM that'll read
DVD+Rs, right? (Neither of our laptops like the +Rs, so I'm trying to get rid
of the spindle I bought :-)

I'll bring our film pics as well, and if there's anything there worth scanning
we can scan them in.

Were there any plans to make up a DVD with everyone's pictures on it? I told
my mom we would probably do something like that, and she would like one.