Re: Question for Jon

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2006 - 21:25:23 EDT

It's here if you want it... just let me know when! :)

Oh, got some pictures of the fan installed:

http://garyhedlin.com/vfan1.jpg
http://garyhedlin.com/vfan2.jpg

The only thing left to do is to somehow get a fan shroud on there. I
know with 4000+ cfm's I probably don't need one, but I'm wanting more of
a finished look (yeah I'm picky!). I'm gonna try to modify a V8 shroud
so that I have a shroud on there and I can see the front of the
engine... which will be where the next batch of chrome will be! :)

Gary Hedlin
98 Dakota RC Sport 3.9
05 Dakota CC SLT 4.7
www.garyhedlin.com