RE: was: 4x4 Tire Size, now Roadmaster Active Suspension

From: Ray Irons (rayirons@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2006 - 21:29:21 EDT

--- Hop * <hopsdak@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >#2) My favorite domestic beer is Shiner Bock,
> brewed
> >in Shiner, Texas. Thank God the store my GF works
> in
> >can get for me. She works in a co-op so I get the
> >members price, then her employee discount on top of
> >that, so on a case purchase, it costs the same as
> any
> >other domestic brand. Which reminds me, I only have
> 4
> >left in the fridge and I have a case I need to pick
> up
> >soon.
> >
> >Later!
> >

> >Ray
> >
> WOO HOO!! That's may favorite as well. I pay import
> prices for it and it
> comes from 150 miles up the road! You should try
> their blonde, winter ale,
> Kolsh and hefeweizen. Gewd schtuff!
> --Hop

Would you believe even after getting it to CA and
paying the CRV (bottle deposit kinda) mine cost me @
$20/case?

ROFLMAOAPIMP!

Get caught with Shiner!

http://www.shiner.com/home.html

Ray

Some risk is necessary in life. Without risk, the new world wouldn't have been discovered, man wouldn't have landed on the moon and we wouldn't ride motorcycles.