Re: Gen II Street Scene Mirrors

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2006 - 20:29:52 EDT

B1LLYW@aol.com wrote:
> Just saw these surfing eBay - NOT MY AUCTION. These are for a 94-01 Ram but
> fit perfectly on a Gen II Dak. I ran a set on my 95. That auction is at a
> killer price right now.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/fsjbe
>
> Bill White - http://www.krcperformance.com
>
> '02 Dakota RC, 4x2, 4.7, Auto, 3.55 Peg Leg, KRC TB, KRC Intake, Superchips,
> Dynomax Ultra Flo 3"

Am I to assume that this means Ram mirrors will fit on a Dakota? Being
that Gen II mirrors are the same as Gen I mirrors... this opens up the
options for mirrors on Christine.

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4,
95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine