Re: WAS: Re: Pros/Cons: 17" Wheel/Tire NOW Christine Party Shots.....

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2006 - 19:22:47 EDT

Zito, James A (GE Infra, Energy) wrote:
> From Terrible Tom:
> http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/front.jpg
>
> Thats a fairly good photo that shows how far out the wheels sit from the
> fenders. I think if you went 4.5 inches outwards back space... its
> going to stick out too far and look.... different.
>
> Was that taken shortly after she came out of the "pool?"
>
> Jim
> land locked '03 Red CC Dak missing 2 cylinders...

heh - yeah. that was taken after we got her running and took it through
the mud pit on saturday july 26th, 2003 - a day after it went in (went
in 3 am that friday morning)

Rocks are for skipping... I'm all about the mud
75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4,
95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine