Re: Oct 14-15th Johnson Valley RallyX (SoCal)

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Sep 26 2006 - 14:35:44 EDT

"Woodruff, Jason P" <jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com> wrote:
: Hey guys, I wanted to plug the event I'm promoting out in Johnson Valley
: OHV (near Lucerne Valley, Ca). It's a RallyCross event, which is
: similar to Solo2 (if you know what that is) but on dirt. Basically a
: .5ish mile obstacle course defined by traffic cones in the dirt. It is
: a time trial, that is cars/trucks run one at a time.
[...]

  That looks pretty cool! :-) If it was closer I'd definitely stop
by to check it out. Good luck with it!

--
                                          -Jon-