Re: ATTN Jon: Available Grills for Daktoberfest

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2006 - 13:07:42 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> Its just your standard, smallish propane BBQ grill. There
> technically is an oven in the shop, but its used for powdercoating
> and so can't be used for food anymore. (Plus its electric, and
> with our rates out here, would cost a fortune to keep running for
> 8 hours.) :-(

MMmmmmmm.... riiiibs.....

We could bring down our convection / toaster oven on Saturday. It's
smaller than a regular oven, and doesn't use nearly as much
electricity. The convection style cooks just as well, we've made all
kinds of stuff with it. The drawback, of course, is that it doesn't
hold as much. It's about 12x9 inches, we could probably get two full
racks of ribs in there. But we can bring it if it would help.