Re: ATTN Jon: Available Grills for Daktoberfest

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat Sep 30 2006 - 12:04:08 EDT

"Chris Reck" <chris92@insightbb.com> wrote:

: Hi Jon,

: What type of grill do you have available at your place? Do you also have an
: accessible oven? I was thinking about bringing some ribs for everyone. I
: have a killer dry rub that gets requested by my family all the time. All I
: will say for right now is that it takes about 8 hours to cook.

   Its just your standard, smallish propane BBQ grill. There
technically is an oven in the shop, but its used for powdercoating
and so can't be used for food anymore. (Plus its electric, and
with our rates out here, would cost a fortune to keep running for
8 hours.) :-(

--
                                          -Jon-