Re: Winter tires..Not Cheap but Good!

From: Chris Reck (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2006 - 23:31:42 EDT

I was thinking about these myself. My brother has them on his Jeep and
loves them. The wet traction is a bit better than the BFG's AT that I have,
but I couldn't justify the price difference with the deal I was able to find
(over $25 more per tire).

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Shaved and polished V8 TB, Autolite 3923, 195 Thermostat, 7.5mm Bosch plug
wires,
Custom K&N 6x9 air intake, Edelbrock Shocks, Pioneer full audio system,
Moog Suspension and Steering components, BF Goodrich 32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires