Re: Accomodations for Daktoberfest

From: David Henry (DML@HenryWeb.net)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 22:48:03 EDT

When I called to look into it a few weeks ago, there was only one room left.
Ultimatly, we needed to pick only 1 major travel weekend and in-state with
the higher MPG vehicle won out over out of state travel wit the low MPG this
time, so it looks like we'll need to wait at least another year before we
make it to a Daktoberfest. Jan also didn't want to miss out on the Haloween
parties (she never wants to miss a chance to dress up).

-- David 94 CC Sport 4x4, 318, 5spd, Lifted with 33" BFG MT's