Re: I will be at Daktoberfest

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2006 - 21:28:45 EDT

Jason Bleazard wrote:

> Terrible Tom wrote:
>
>> Ok - got the green light from work. I'll get the time off to make it
>> out for the weekend.
>>
>> Now... just gotta figure out what to drive.
>

> Cool. I guess this means we have to stock up on ketchup chips. Do they
> have the dill pickle Lay's on that side of the border? I never saw them
> in Utah, but there's a lot of stuff they never used to bother selling in
> a backwater like Utah.

would you like me to truck a load of Dill Pickle Lays east for ya?
We'll be performing the first offical DML Underground Snack Exchange if
we pull this caper off yaano... :)

I still have a bag of Ketchup Chips from this summer. I've been
rationing them slowly. They are still crisp and crunchy, I've had them
saled up with a chip clip (big clothspin for baggies) since I opened
them in late july when I got home. I'll bring what I have left out with
me :)

"The word, is no. I am therefore going anyway." - James T. Kirk

75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4 http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/ AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine