Re: For Barry Oliver! - Tires from Daktoberfest

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2006 - 11:37:56 EDT

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006, Barry Oliver wrote:

> Yeah, I remember it, but with Mr.Mike in Florida partying it up for
> Haloween, I don't know if anything got done. So, maybe the tires/rims
> made it to Jon's, maybe he has time to dismount them.. I dunno...LOL

I'm flying out for Florida on Sunday, so I'll be at Daktoberfest
Friday-Saturday. Haven't decided whether I'll spend Saturday night there
or drive home. My flight out of Rochester isn't until 1245 Sunday, so I
could go either way on that.

Tires will come with me, so hopefully we can break them down on Friday or
Saturday.

I think the tires are going to finish their lives out under an '04 F-150
owned by a local friend, so this will work out well.

Barry, if you could either send me a check or paypal me sometime soon
that'd be great.

--
  +-- Mike Maskalans ---------------- Rochester, NY ----------+
  | '98 Dakota CC, SAS on 40s  '84 RamCharger 4x4, plow truck |