Re: Arrival times for Daktoberfest

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2006 - 23:01:37 EDT

andy levy wrote:

> On 10/22/2006 20:02, Chris Reck wrote:
>
>>This is mainly for Jon, but should be good information for the rest/
>>
>>Is Thursday evening (say 8-10 PM) too early to arrive for Daktoberfest?
>>This way, I don't waste time Friday driving only to have to turn around to
>>come back Sunday.
>

> I'm but a day tripper...when are those arriving on Saturday planning on
> descending upon Casa Steiger?

Just get there early :-P

> Will we have time to get the Outback up on the lift? I've got an
> exhaust gasket that needs replacing (assuming I can get to the dealer
> for the part).

You get the Subie on that lift - and you may not get the same car back
off the lift... what goes up on that thing tends to come down mutated
and more than slightly evil.

"The word, is no. I am therefore going anyway." - James T. Kirk

75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4 http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/ AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine