RE: UH-oh

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2006 - 10:53:14 EDT

it would be ordered. regular srt-8. haven't pulled the trigger yet, as i'm
waiting for info on the challenger.

Gabriel A. Couriel, Esq.

Couriel Law, LLC
8337 NW 12 Street
Suite 102
Doral, Florida 33126

Office: (786) 228-9415
Fax: (786) 228-9517

Gcouriel@Couriellaw.com <mailto:Gcouriel@Couriellaw.com>

This e-mail and any attachments contained herein are for the named
recipient(s) only. It may contain confidential or legally privileged
information, which is not waived by mistransmission. If you receive this
message in error, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. You
must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy
any part of this message or its attachments.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =