Re: Re: vandalism

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2006 - 11:45:07 EST

On Sat, October 28, 2006 2:28 pm, Olznut@aol.com wrote:

> Young, inexperienced, and desperate. I can get into a Dodge in 10 seconds
> via slim jim. My last job as a tow truck driver, I had to learn the books on
> the
> proper way to get into pretty much every late model car on the road. Ever
> thought of a pull out type radio? I don't know squat about stereos so go easy
> on me :P Damn, that sucks!!

Yeah, inexperienced for sure. Someone who does that on a regular basis would
have known that the eclipse head unit I had was useless after they'd pulled
it. If you put the wrong key cd in 5 times it'll lock and you have to send
it to Eclipse to get it unlocked. I bet it's already ended up in a trash can
or at the flea market.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.