Re: Looking for new vehicle

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2006 - 18:23:45 EST

I'm glad I'm not at his dealership.. We've got about 1/3 of our Dakota
inventory is already 2007's; Just no 4x4's; we had one R/T in 06; but I
wasn't overly impressed with the package. Then recently found out that
since my wife works at Wal-Mart; we could have gotten her Pacifica below
invoice; that combined with my extra rebate for working at the dealership.
I hate it when I miss a discount like that.
Find an 06 that's been in their inventory long enough to qualify for the
extra $1000 rebate; they've paid floorplan on it long enough they'll work
you a better deal, plus D-C kicks in the extra rebate money. Odds are good
you can even get tthem to give up the hold back to you on an old unit like
that.
Aaron Wyse.