Looking for new vehicle

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2006 - 10:16:12 EST

well, i'm in the market for a new vehicle. I'm really stuck on several
cars, but recently, i've seen a couple of old R/T's running around. man, i
really, Really, REALLY miss the ol' Gen III design. talk about a superior
truck (sorry Gen II guys). sorry to rant about this, but i guess the lack
of a decent looking dakota has finally hit me.

on a similar note, went to a dealership the other day, looking around, and
was told by my buddy behind the parts counter, that the dealership isn't
even stocking dakotas, as they usually sit for 3-6 months before being
purchased.

Gabriel A. Couriel