RE: Supercharging the 3.9L, worth it?

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2006 - 18:25:15 EST

If you get it set up and Tuned properly, it should run in the Low 15's to
High 14's in the mid 90 mph range.....

Bernd Ratsch's 1997 with a Blown 3.9 was running these times with a little
Tweaking, he's now running a High Compression V6 that Runs as Quick with a
Light shot of Nitrous.

Ron
01' Dakota RC 3.9 4X4, Street and Show
02' Dakota RC 3.9 4X2, Future Project