More Stuff For Sale

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2006 - 00:08:25 EST

Mallory 2757801 vac. advance dual points 413/426W/440 distributor brand
new, never used, sells for $260 on Summit, asking $200 firm

Used Edelbrock 413/426W/440 Torker intake manifold, in very good shape -
sells for $350 new on summit, asking $175 firm

Stock 1999 318V8 exhaust manifolds and heat sheilds $55 for the pair

Stock 1999 318V8 starter used $45

Stock 1999 318V8 alternator (the lower amp Denso I think) $50

Stock 1999 318V8 flexplate, no cracks good shape $15 (fits 96-03 V6/V8
engines)

Stock 1999 318V8 AC Compressor, used, worked when pulled from engine $55

I also have a 1987 Ford Ranger 2.9L V6 fly wheel, clutch, and pressure
plate that have some surface rust from sitting, but can be cleaned up.
$30 takes the cake on all three

1996 Dodge Neon 2.0L SOHC cyl head. Head checked straight and true -
didn't seem warped. Rocker shafts and valves are shot, but head would
make a good core for a rebuild. $25

Also for sale is my Craftsman 16 peice 3/4 inch ratchet and socket set
w/case. I've used it about 2 times since I bought it this summer. I
would like to keep it around, but I don't seem to have much use for it.
  I think I paid like $230 for it in colorado, I'm asking $200 firm on
it because its brand new.

I've also got some other spare parts like, a NP207 transfer case from a
1987 Dak, a front drive shaft for 87-96 models, front differential w/cad
from 87-??

Bolt axle shafts from a Chrysler 8.25 axle (should fit various daks - I
don't know the spline count off hand - came out of what I suspect was a
87 Gen I.

I have not gotten to the point where I'm going to start parting out the
green 1995 Dakota. Buyer pays shipping costs. Obviously not all of
these items are that much fun to ship, so lets just see where this goes.

"The word, is no. I am therefore going anyway." - James T. Kirk

75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4 http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/ AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine