RE: Hyper-Tech

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2006 - 05:01:08 EST

Hey Don, you might also want to consider Superchips. I got one for my '00
Grand Cherokee 4.7L and I'm very pleased with it. For some reason
Hypertech didn't offer one for the Jeep. Same engine, same trans...go
figure! www.superchips.com

Two good places to buy from are www.autoanything.com and www.ajusa.com

Both these places normally charge $399 for the Superchips. I got mine last
spring when autoanything offered it at $310. Out of curiosity I just
looked up their prices and found it on sale at autoanything for $299. You
might want to jump at that! :-)

Sign up for their email newsletters and they'll alert you to special deals.
I've found that every couple months, autoanything will offer 10% off on most
everything so if you're patient you can do better than the more common $10
or $20 off deals.

Hope this helps.

Ray