Hyper-Tech

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2006 - 04:16:53 EST

I'm starting to look around for a Hyper-Tech for my 2000 4.7L Dak.
Anyone have any good leads on one or where to get one Please let me
know. Main goal is to adjust the speedometer and odometer for larger
tires. Settings that the dealer can do are limited and doesn't help me
with the tires I'm running. Of course the other benefits of the
Hyper-Tech are cool and fun to play with too :-)

I thought about the little box thing the hard wires in to recalibrate to
speedometer. But for a little more cash the Hyper-Tech can be a whole
lot more fun!

Don Mallett
www.y2kota.us
Fort Worth TX