Re: RE: DML Digest V5 #2878

From: droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2006 - 16:05:58 EST

On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 21:33:53 -0500, mark blevins <blevinsm@charter.net>
wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> I am new to the list. I bought my '92 LE 3.9L Magnum new and it now has
> 225k on it. It has been a great truck. While the external truck is
> stock,
> except for a set of late model Dakota wheels, the engine has had a little
> help.
>
> Magnum Performance throttle body
> March Underdrive pulleys
> MOPAR Perf computer
> Jacobs ignition
> On the add list: headers/MSD ignition/heads/new injectors
>
> I have been trying to find the old FastDodge/magnum Performance web site
> but
> they seem to have disappeared. Does anyone know if they are still in
> business? These guys were in TX from what I remember.

His website has been gone for a long time. I think he may still in
business. I bought a TB from him quite awhile ago for my 96 v6. I think I
read someone on the list having trouble dealing with that guy. Didn't get
the product after they paid. He seems to be really arrogant and not very
professional.

--
-droo

2003 Dodge Dakota Club Cab V8 4X4 Manual Transmission Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's Can-Back Soft Topper Rhinoliner Alpine CD Head Unit w/ XM Alpine 6 3/4" Speakers Sony 8" Subwoofer Q-Logic Custom Fit Enclosure