RE: DML Digest V5 #2878

From: mark blevins (blevinsm@charter.net)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2006 - 21:33:53 EST

Hey folks,

I am new to the list. I bought my '92 LE 3.9L Magnum new and it now has
225k on it. It has been a great truck. While the external truck is stock,
except for a set of late model Dakota wheels, the engine has had a little
help.

Magnum Performance throttle body
March Underdrive pulleys
MOPAR Perf computer
Jacobs ignition
On the add list: headers/MSD ignition/heads/new injectors

I have been trying to find the old FastDodge/magnum Performance web site but
they seem to have disappeared. Does anyone know if they are still in
business? These guys were in TX from what I remember.

As the old girl has some miles on her now, I have started a rehabilitation
project.

Satin black paint like a 50s hot rod
R/T 17" wheels
new seats and carpet / headiner
Rhino liner for the bed

The truck has been trouble free with only a timing chain/water pump at 100k.

Thanks ahead of time for the input and feedback.

Mark B

'92 Dakota LE
'80 Alfa Romeo Spider
'89 Jeep Grand Wagoneer