DML Decal Production Run

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2006 - 22:33:33 EST

Ok DMLers - I've been ponderng this for a little bit, and figured I'd go
ahead and post...

How much interest would there be in another DML Decal production run?

I've been dealing with a place near me who does decals tshirts etc...
for stuff for my mothers high school reunion (I got drafted into that
because I made their web site and now maintain it too)... so i could get
something of a deal on it.

its been a while since we had a run... if there is enough intrest, I'll
go to the guy and get some color, size, price options.

I've got the "Smoke 'Em" decals on Christine and personally thats my
favorite, but we can get the traditional members decal going too.

"The word, is no. I am therefore going anyway." - James T. Kirk

75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4 http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/ AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine