Removal of hard plastic decals - help!

From: Cory LaBoucane (waterbody@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2006 - 21:20:26 EST

Can anyone tell me an easy way to remove the hard plastic decals/emblems on the dodge trucks? I removed the soft decals from my dakota with a heat gun and some patience.

The hard decals I am speaking of are on a 2004 3500 Diesel Ram but I believe the dakota SLT models have the same hardened plastic decals. If possible I would like to salvage the decals for use elsewhere so the intent is to not destroy the decal.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Cory