Re: Dodge-branded RV's!

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2006 - 11:39:13 EST

On Sun, November 19, 2006 3:56 am, Mallett, Donald B said:

> There is a photo of a nice looking 5th wheel with red, gray and black graphics
> with a large Dodge logo on the front and slightly smaller ones on the side. I
> think it would look sweet being towed by a RAM 3500 dually!!!

I tried to resist this one, but finally caved and Googled it. Here's the page:

http://www.trail-lite.com/dodge-recreational-vehicles.asp

They look pretty good, and appear to be nice RVs inside. My first reaction is
"I want one". :-) Then it occurred to me that it's essentially a large
corporate billboard, which makes me think Dodge should be paying me for the
advertising. Think they'd agree?