Re: They restyled the Durvango

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2006 - 11:42:54 EST

On Sun, November 19, 2006 10:29 pm, ChicagoTom said:

> In sync with the release of the Chrysler Aspin... looks like D.C.
> changed the nose on the Durango.

So that explains it. I saw one at the dealership when I was there for an oil
change. I've never paid a whole lot of attention to the second gen Durango,
and I couldn't figure out why it didn't look quite right. For some reason, it
looked smaller. I thought maybe it was a new model at first until I walked
over to it. I think it just looked small parked between a couple of Rams.

Incidentally, they also had a Nitro there. Gotta say, I'm not a fan of that one.