Re: Question: Rear sway bars for '92 Daks

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2006 - 22:08:43 EST

I remember in all the old Mopar performance literature.. They were always
encouraging the use of pinion snubbers (similar effect as traction bars).
Would an adjustable pinion snubber be of any help to him guys?
Personally, I don't feel the sway bar would hurt on a launch; if anything, I
would feel that if you actually got it to hook & launch, the sway bar may
keep it a little more stabile.
Just trying to interject some ideas and opinions.
Aaron W