Re: They restyled the Durvango

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2006 - 21:53:20 EST

We were just discussing options with the reps to take back to corporate a
couple of weeks ago.. There's a possibility of RC LWB coming back.. And
apparently, a 5.7L, isn't entirely out of the question.. Sounds like we
stand a better chance of a 5.7L Dakota before they do an 8 foot bed on the
Mega Cab.
Aaron