Re: Side Mirrors (was: Mirrors and Gas Tanks)

From: Chris Reck (chris92@insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2006 - 23:23:59 EST

You're right Tom.

I shattered mine trying to get 1" of ice off of it during a storm 2 years
ago. The glass and plastic piece pops straight out and the new one pops
straight in. I had the 6x9 mirrors.

I think the dealer quoted me $20 to $25 for the glass and it's mounting
plate.

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
"It's not the meat, it's how you apply the rub"