Re: Knock knock..

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2006 - 08:18:06 EST

Working in car sales now.. I'm usually doing good to read mail, let alone
post at the end of the months. I noticed things been pretty queit lately.
But that does save me a couple of hours a day. Lately, I've been spending
all I can at work trying to make some money for X-mas and still pay bills.
If any of you guys need a new Dodge or Chrysler. Especially in the areas
that don't offer all the rebates, let me know, I'll do what I can to make it
worth the trip.
Aaron Wyse