Re: Re: Knock knock..

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2006 - 11:40:32 EST

Aaron Wyse wrote:
> Working in car sales now.. I'm usually doing good to read mail, let alone
> post at the end of the months. I noticed things been pretty queit lately.
> But that does save me a couple of hours a day. Lately, I've been spending
> all I can at work trying to make some money for X-mas and still pay bills.

I hear ya on the working your ass off part... this is the first two
days off (this weekend) I've had since Daktoberfest.

> If any of you guys need a new Dodge or Chrysler. Especially in the areas
> that don't offer all the rebates, let me know, I'll do what I can to make it
> worth the trip.
> Aaron Wyse

hehe - gotta have something to sell that I WANT first. Only thing I
would buy new from Dodge now is a Caliber or a Challenger.

"The word, is no. I am therefore going anyway." - James T. Kirk

75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4 http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/ AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine