Re: Re: Knock knock..

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2006 - 23:46:56 EST

> > Challenger.. Will kick A$$; especially if we can get them to do a M/T..
> > Not looking like it though.
>
> According to Allpar.com - Challenger will have sticks. *shrug* we'll see
> I guess. I will sell my soul (again) for a Challenger.

The reps at the last 2 classes we've been sent to keep saying that the
Challengers will only be available with the autostick.
We hope enough bitching at them will get a 3rd pedal added. D-C claims they
don't want to be replacing clutches under warranty; since when are they
covered anyway??
Aaron Wyse