2007 DML Calendar Winners

From: Jon (jon@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2006 - 00:01:57 EST

  Many thanks to everyone who submitted pics! If you didn't win
this year (and even if you did) ;-) I hope you'll keep the calendar
in mind during 2007 and get some nice pics to submit for 2008!

  Following is the list of winners which the DML has voted into the
2007 calendar:

Norah Bleazard
Ray Block
Walt Felix
David Henry
Mike Maskalans
Don Rey
Chris Saltsman
Tom Stack
(The remaining 4 pics are group shots from the National Meet)

   You can view the winning pics at the following URL:

http://www.dakota-truck.net/STUFF/CALENDAR/WINNERS

   Also at that URL is a form which the winners can use to
let me know what info they would like printed in the calendar
about themselves and their vehicle. So, if you are one of
the above folks, please do visit that link and fill out the
form as soon as you are able. Once I have that info from each
of the winners, I will be able to make the calendars available
for purchase.

  Congrats to the winners, and many thanks again to everyone
who submitted pics for consideration!

   I will be sure to post a message to the list with the
link where you can order the calendar as soon as it is ready.

--
                                          -Jon-