Re: Re: Knock knock..

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Tue Dec 05 2006 - 00:12:16 EST

Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:
:> What are you trying to do? Keep up the the Steigers?
:> ROFL!!

: hehehehe... I need more garage space before I can expand the collection.
: My mother reeeally doesn't like it when I talk about buying more
: stuff. She gave me the standard "You have 5 already!!
[...]

   Boy does that ever sound familiar! :-) The good news though
is if you keep at it and the collection continues to increase, the
resistance will decrease because those who are wont to complain
about such things will realise that you are too far gone to reason
with. :-) At that point, they can either learn to deal with it
or kick you out, but either way, you've still got a bunch of cool
vehicles so its a win-win. ;-D

--
                                          -Jon-