Rear Swaybar bolt question - Front Speakers?

From: ctandc (ctandc@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2006 - 23:18:23 EST

Hoping you guys could help out.

My 01 4x4 Sport didn't come with a rear swaybar, but I did get the 9.25 rear
at least.

So I got ahold of a complete rear swaybar...except I don't have the bolts
that hold the bar to the rear end housing, and I don't have the bolts that
mount the brackets to the frame.

Chrysler wasn't much help. I can get the bolts that mount to the rear end
housing...$2 each.

But they do not even list the bolts to the frame. Anyone help me out? thread
pitch? Length? Some spare bolts laying around?

Now on to speakers...

The front pass door speaker is blown. The truck has a nice aftermarket head
unit..and the truck does not have the Infinity system.

So what's the verdict? Is it 6.5" from the factory? I've heard 5x7, 6.5 and
even 6.75...

Just want to replace the fronts and be done with it.

And if anyone wants a basically brand new set of 15x8 Eagle Alloy 589's for
a Dak or Durango, let me know. Mine are gathering dust. I'll take around
$300 SHIPPED, need the room.

BTW just got my black diamond plate toolbox for the Dakota. $250 SHIPPED
from Jegs. It's a deep box, MADE for the dakota. Very nice. It's a special
order, ordered 11/8 got it this week. Well worth the wait, since the
cheapest WITHOUT shipping I found was $330.00

Chris
01 Dak Sport 4x4, 5 spd 3.9
Volant CAI, Taylor wires, Flowmaster 50 blah blah
New Dee Zee Blk truck box