Re: ATTN: WALT!!!!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2006 - 21:46:30 EST

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> Walt@walt-n-ingrid.com wrote:
>
> : Woodbridge is about an hour south of me. However, it will be some time before
> : I can get down that way. We just closed on a house on Friday and I have a lot
> : work to do before we can move in. Between that and work, I'm completely buried
> : with things to do until after the first of the year.
>

> I guess that means you didn't get the place you have been
> living in; sorry to hear that. :-( Good luck with the move,
> and don't forget which box you put the National Meet video
> footage in! ;-)

speakin' of national meet footage - any chance I can get the tapes back
before Christmas Walt? I've got family coming in and I was thinking I
could show it to them. I've never even seen the footage myself :-P

"The word, is no. I am therefore going anyway." - James T. Kirk

75 Honda CL360, 89 Dakota, 89 Dakota 4x4, 95 Dakota 4x4, 96 Neon, 01 Ram 4x4 http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/ AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine