RE: Aftermarket driving or fog lights? Or factory?

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2006 - 08:13:46 EST

there's no "manufacturer's kit" for mounting the lights. the assembly comes
as one unit (have to swap one of mine out now, which is why i know). they
bolt directly to the bumper, using two bolts. i think people have used the
PIAA lamps with some success in the past. i think bernd used to have them.
he used to be on here, but now can be found on bionicdodge.com.

Gabriel A. Couriel