Tis the Season!

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2006 - 09:18:26 EST

 Hey, DML!

Once again it's the time of year for receiving DAK toys from Santa!
Susan, the girls & I wanna wish our extended (DML) family a Merry Christmas!
Hopefully, everyone will get to see THEIR families & loved ones & be able to
celebrate & get home safely!

***Disclaimer*** If you are in any way offended because I wished you a Merry
Christmas, too freekin bad.
If it would have been more PC to say Hannukwanzmas, I guess I'm just an
old-school ("P-IN-C") kinda guy
who feels that way... If you think less of me for that, what you think of me
is none of my business!

Anyhoo, we'd also like to thank the United States Military who are putting
their lives in daily peril so that we can enjoy ours!

Again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
(hoping for Harley toys, too!)
DAKSY2K on AIM