Re: Motorcycles At DML BBQ 07

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Dec 24 2006 - 08:37:44 EST

Hey, DBDoMPfIWUMOT

<snip> I'm planning on bringing my Honda with me the the BBQ next summer...
 anyone else feel like doing a little riding? <snip>

You mean ABOVE ground, right?

<snip>Not saying we shouldn't
 have a caravan of muddy trucks for the ice cream stand people to gawk
 at... but wouldn't mind doing something a little different. we always
 seem to do something different every year, even if we don't actually
 plan on it<snip>

I s'poze ya could take the bike on the trails - WEARING GOGGLES!
Then at the ice cream stand ya could give 'em that raccoon kinda look!

 <snip>Jon? Think you could dust off the Intruder? You did replace the lock
 and keys right?<snip>

Intruder? I missed THAT one in Mr. Steiger's fleet!

<snip> LOL Bob Smith - assuming you can refrain from falling
 off stuff my friend! Wouldn't mind seeing your other solar yellow ride
 - even if it *is* a Harley heh.<snip>

HA HA HA...Can't guarantee that, bud, I still hafta climb up & finish the
porch roof
& install 8 windows WAY up there & side & flash the upper reaches!
& it IS a Harley Davidson, but it's NOT Solar Yellow...It's Yelow Pearl!
You got me thinking about it, tho!

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +