Re: Motorcycles At DML BBQ 07

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Dec 27 2006 - 13:59:20 EST

"Mr. Plow" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> wrote:

: Well Jon,

: We might have to institute some very strict rules regarding...
: an AGENDA!!!!!

: Not exactly in the everyday vocabulary of the average DML'er! lolol

   True. :-) Seems like I tried that one year and it didn't really
work. Due to the limited time and expense of the National Meet,
we were aware of the "herd of cats" nature of the DML and tried to
set a schedule so that we didn't have to waste time playing the "I dunno,
what do YOU want to do?" game, but even that got "DMLed" somewhat. :-)

   The BBQ is a pretty laid back affair; if there was somebody
constantly hassling everyone "now we're going to do this, come on,
now we're doing that" it probably wouldn't be as fun as it is. Sometimes
its better to just go with the flow. There is probably a happy medium
somewhere, but wether it could actually be achieved by the DML is another
question. :-)

--
                                          -Jon-