Re: Re: Motorcycles At DML BBQ 07

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Dec 27 2006 - 13:53:50 EST

"Mr. Plow" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> wrote:

: How many times have you ridden it in the past 5?
: lol

   Fairly regularly, actually. Especially this year due to the gas
prices. If I had to go somewhere and the weather was nice and I
didn't have something large to transport, I took the bike, whereas
the year before I probably would have driven the 'cuda under those
conditions. I don't ride anywhere near as much as some of the other
DMLers but the bike is definitely not just rusting in a corner; it
gets fairly regular exercise. :-)

--
                                          -Jon-