RE: Oil Filters

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2007 - 17:08:43 EST

I suspect "garbage" should be a relative term as Mopar isn't likely to
use/sell/brand a filter that would hasten an engine's demise.

That being said, I would be interested in your opinion of the K&N
construction. I use K&N filters on all our vehicles, each of which are
raced all season but also see considerably different conditions during their
daily use. I have the oil from each analyzed and Blackstone has told me
they have seen no problems with K&N oil or air filters. All our results
have been *extremely* positive!

Ray
1992 Dakota
2000 Grand Cherokee