RE: Oil FIlters

From: Ray Block (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 12:49:32 EST

You're correct, of course. In our case I'm concerned about the engine wear
as the Jeep sees a lot of slow, in town driving, then racing, then towing
the Dak to some distant track. The Stratus also sees daily short trips in
town and then is thrashed mercilessly at the track. The Dak of course just
gets thrashed! :-) All reasons in my mind to keep abreast of things before
they wear out....or break! So far, so good, with 2300+ runs on the Dak, a
few hundred on the Jeep, and nearly a thousand on the Stratus. Who said
racing will damage your car?!

I believe Blackstone's per unit price with purchase of six is about $17.

Ray