Re: Was: CarPLOW! now Tom's driving habits

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat Jan 13 2007 - 19:12:38 EST

Terrible Tom <SilverEightynine@aol.com> wrote:
: Barry Oliver wrote:
:>
:> Hmmm, Tom that statement reminds me of something...but I cannot put my
:> finger on it...Josh, can you help on this? ;-)
:>
:> Terrible Tom wrote:
:>
:>> <snip> I'll pass you as fast as I can, so when you wreck, you are
:>> behind me :-)
:>>

: Whats more ironic is that I now drive a little blue compact car...

   What would be even more ironic is if that little blue compact
car actually WAS you, such that your past self ran your future self
off the road. I don't know if such a thing is even possible, but
if it is, Tom would be at the top of my list of people who could
make it happen. Time, space, and the laws of physics mean very
little inside the bowels of the Swamp. ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-